Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's Britney Bitch!!!

I am the happiest girl on the face of the earth right now because I’m going to the Britney Concert tonight!!!!! AHHHHH I’m so excited! I have been in love with her music sing I first heard “Hit me Baby One More Time” while shopping at Contempo Casuals- oh how I miss the 90’s. Lucky for me, I can read all about them here.

Not only am I going to the concert, but I have backstage passes…HELL YA!!!! Thanks to JD’s sister who is an awesome chef for the tour! I’m so excited, we get to attend a cookout, see the tour busses, and some of the dressing rooms…I can’t wait!!!!

4 comments:

Children of the 90s said...

I'm not embarrassed to admit how unbelievably jealous I am! I've been a Britney fan from way back, I was dying to see her but tickets sold out too quickly :( Have fun!!

Kylie said...

Have fun!!

jeanette nicole* said...

Dani, that's dope! One of my besties is going. I was supposed to attend with her, but they sold out b4 I could buy a ticket. :( Hope you have fun! :)

Unknown said...

Contempo Casuals, I think I just peed myself a little, from laughing. OH MAN! Have fun tonight, and thanks for the comment!

 
eXTReMe Tracker