Little Sicily Shares All...





Friday, April 10, 2009

All about nothing

Today started off good, I woke up, went to the gym, ran 5 miles, lifted some weights, used the steam room (love the steam room), showered, had my favorite starby's meal (tall skinny caramel latte and and a spinach wrap). Then I was on my way to Target. I made a list, and planned on sticking to it. Somehow I managed to spend over $100. I didn't find robes that I was looking for, so my search took me to Kohl's- negative, and then to Carson's. I was able to find what I need- it only took 3 hours!

I need to clean my house, but I'm just not at all motivated. All I want to do is sleep...WHAT THE FISH! I'm watching NCIS- why do I love all crime shows?

I'm so sick of being pale...I was thinking about going tanning...I know it is so disturbing that I would literally want to bake in an oven, but I hate being pale (my shallow side, very shallow). I went so far as to looking for a tanning salon (is that correct wording?) I found one that is right by my house- funny that I never noticed, but the reviews were horrible. I don't want to go to a place where they are rude to you, don't have clean beds, and over charge you. No thanks....

Ok enough procrastinating...cleaning time here I come!

1 comments:

OmegaRadium said...

Haha, my procrastination usually never consists of writing blogs posts. If anything, its writing that I keep procrastinating. ^_^

 
eXTReMe Tracker