Little Sicily Shares All...





Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to life, back to reality

It is always difficult to take time off of work during the middle of the week and then get back into it for me. I’m struggling today. I think that the weather: rain, rain, cold, and more rain definitely has something to do with it.
Britney Recap:

I was ecstatic when I found out she was going to go on a comeback tour. I didn’t care what the price was, as long as it wasn’t over $250…hehehe, I was going to go to her show! It was so worth it. She did such a good job and I’m happy that she did. It was awesome! The show was amazing. There were some very talented acrobats in her show. I was blow away. Literally, jaw down stunned look of amazement. All of the costumes where fun and sparkly. I don’t care what anyone says, she looked damn good. I had been backstage before the concert and had seen some members of the circus and the dancers. It was fun when they came on stage because I “knew them.”

I have been a Britney fan since day one. I was sad when her and Justin broke up, devastated when she married Federline, and disappointed when she was getting in trouble and her family was not helping. Through it all, I still loved her music. I consider Britney to be our generation’s Madonna. Poor girl gets a lot of shit. Granted, she has made some of the most ridiculous mistakes ever, but give her a break. I sort of hate how the media exploits her and every other celebrity…they are human too and we all make mistakes and do dumb shit.

After the concert we had to wait in the longest line ever for a cab ride back to our hotel. Can I just say that I loathe bitches who think that they are above waiting in line? I kid you not, stupid mother fuckers kept trying to cut in line and steal cabs. Thankfully there was a police officer there, making them get out of the cabs and going to the end of the line. The one girl started calling my friend a cunt after the officer told her to go to the back of the line. I’m sorry, but that is so trashy in my opinion.

When we finally did get a cab the five of us all jumped for joy…yes we are such girly girls. Next stop- hotel bar! Apparently we had a little too much to drink, because apparently we were screaming in our hotel room (we thought we were only talking). Our lovely neighbors banged on our walls multiple times apparently that was to shut us up? And then proceeded to call security on us not once, but twice. Funny thing is, I heard our friendly neighbor call and complain about us the 2nd time, so the walls are paper thin…We ended up switching rooms and not being “evicted” from the hotel as the security guard had threatened.

3 comments:

Children of the 90s said...

I'm so jealous--how did you get backstage??

OmegaRadium said...

Glad to see you girls had a blast...so tell us, how was backstage?

Progressive Momma said...

We got hooked up with backstages passes by my friend's sister who is a chef on the tour.

It was cool to be back there, to see all that goes into a concert. I honestly had no idea how much was involved. It was really a great experince.

However, I am really happy that I did not pay $750 for a VIP ticket which included a backstage tour...not worth it. We had the same experince for free!!!

 
eXTReMe Tracker