Little Sicily Shares All...





Monday, April 6, 2009

From Flat to Fabulous


Have you seen the infomercial for Bumpits? I made the purchase today. I have been seeing the commercials thinking of how wonderfully easy and cool the Bumpit is...so I went with it. In 2 to 6 weeks I will be the proud owner of 5 of them! I can't wait. Hope that they work as well as they appear to. The testimonals (on their site) have women raving about how awesome they are and how easy to use they are.

I'll be sure to share with everyone if they really are as great as they are cracked up to be!

2 comments:

OmegaRadium said...

Lol, sometimes its the really small and simple things in life that make it great.

Impulsive said...

I've never heard of "Bumpits", but I want some!!

(what are they, anyway?)

 
eXTReMe Tracker