Little Sicily Shares All...





Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why is this fing thing so hard to put together?

I left my house around 9am and I'm just getting back now, at 12Am. It has been a long day. Breakfast, shopping, putting together a granny cart by the way I'm slow because they are supposed to be easy to put together- um no it took me an hour...WTF, Follow by more shopping.

Tonight was supposed to be a special evening. I had it all planned out and it's upsetting that it didn't work out how I had thought it would. I know that I shouldn't be upset, if someone is sick they are sick. It is just disappointing to me. I put time and effort into planning a nice night, and I didn't even get my chance.

Ok, I'm done being sad about it.

1 comments:

Kylie said...

Have a happy Easter!!

 
eXTReMe Tracker