Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, April 21, 2009

On Target

I have been keeping track of my steps for 15 days now; and I have 15 left to go. I thought I would take a look at my progress. So far I have walked a total of 191019 which is equivalent to 95.51miles. So I have reached and actually exceeded my goal so far. On average, I have reached 6.37 miles a day. I hope that I am able to stay on target till the end. I have been cutting it close on some days. I have also the last few days been slacking off on going to the gym.

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Good for you! I need to make myself walk on my treadmill. I just think it's so boring!!

MJW said...

That's awesome! You go girl!

Children of the 90s said...

That's so cool! I always considered getting a pedometer to motivate me a little at the gym, seems like it's working for you!

floreta said...

wow that is pretty awesome. good job!!

steph anne said...

What are you using to keep track of your steps? That's a good idea though! Since I have a desk job I'm probably getting not walking much anyways. :P

Your blog is cute - love the colors!

Progressive Momma said...

Thank you everyone for the kind and encouraging comments.

Steph Anne: I use a pedometer to track all of my steps.

 
eXTReMe Tracker