Little Sicily Shares All...





Thursday, April 30, 2009

List of eights

Jeney tagged me in this and since I enjoy reading her blog I decided that I would fill my list of eights.

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Drinking a latte in the morning.
2. My condo remodel being complete.
3. Summer
4. Hanging out with friends, especially when it includes drinking!
5. A good workout
6. Being tan…I feel so pale lately
7. Sunday lunch with my family
8. Spending quality time with the people I love

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Closed down the bar with my friends (after Brit Brit concert)
2. Went to breakfast with KC
3. Watched Bride Wars…btw I thought it was so cute!
4. Cleaned my condo
5. Went grocery shopping
6. Watched Lost with LH
7. Had streak for dinner…that I cooked!
8. Framed more pictures

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Receive a paycheck without having to work
2. Travel the world
3. Donate more to charities or donate my time
4. Fly
5. Predict the future
6. Make world peace
7. Change someone’s life for the better
8. Eat cupcakes everyday and not gain 1 pound

8 Shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. Law & Order SVU
3. The Unusuals
4. Bones
5. House
6. Brothers and Sisters
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Cold Case

8 Bloggers I’m tagging:
1. Quarter Century
2. Children of the 90’s
3. In so many words
4. How did I get here
5. Love, Shannon
6. My Edition of Gab
7. Differential Diagnosis
8. Circa 1982: Ramblings of a Little Brown Girl

1 comments:

Mara said...

Thanks for tagging me! I did this last Friday: http://mj-manywords.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-friday.html.

 
eXTReMe Tracker