Little Sicily Shares All...





Friday, March 20, 2009

Reminiscing: The Night that Sisqo (look-a-like) drugged me

Spring 2005, Age 22

It was one of the first times that I was going out with my coworkers. I was a little nervous, since I had not gone out with most of these people before. I was used to having the best friend around…she is always sober. I counted on her to take care of me.


Nervousness set aside, I headed out, thinking that this was going to be a wonderful night. We headed to CroBar. It was actually my first…and last time there. I remember getting there JD and I drove together and we met up with out other coworkers. I remember going to the bar, and having one, maybe two drinks.


Next thing I remember is that I was dancing with a Sisqo look-a-like. No joke. My coworkers were making fun of me, and they should have…WTF. I swear this guy was wearing a pleather from top to bottom…but for some reason I was all about dancing with him. Time passes, not sure how long, or anything that happened- I do remember looking for JD and spotting her at the bar taking a shot.


That is all I remember from the whole night…
I wake up the next morning, in my sister’s condo, with JD by my side, asking if I was ok. My response…yeah why wouldn’t I be?


This is apparently what I missed:
Coworkers decided it was time to go to another bar. We are in a cab and apparently I vomited in the cab…multiple times. SO NASTY! I was not allowed to go to the next bar because I kept on vomiting. JD was forced to accompany me back to my sister’s. Apparently I vomited several more times in another cab- where the evil cab driver forced JD to pay him $150.00 for a 5 minute cab ride. I paid her back later…at least I think I did…I hope I did…shit!


At that point I paid homage to the porcelain god.


Somehow I did manage to make my way to a bed…


I came to the conclusion that I was drugged. Sisqo look alike drugged me. I have never puked so much in my life from drinking, let alone from one or two drinks. Also, even when I am so incredibly wasted and acting a fool, I remember all it. I have no recollection of what occurred that evening. If it had not been for JD who knows where I would have ended up?


It;s Friday girls…just a little something to think about…be careful please!! And watch out for your girls!

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker