Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Best Friend in the Whole Wide World


I was looking through old photos and scrapbooks recently, and it made me realize how much I miss my best friend in the whole wide world...Mary. I met her in 1st grade and after she went around telling our classmates that I peed my pants, I knew she was gold(which I was completely guilty of). Mary has been a staple in my life. Without her kindness, intelligence, sincerity, strength, humor, guidance, honesty, loyalty, and friendship, my life would have fallen apart by now. She has been there through thick and thin, and no matter what I know that I can always turn to her. She is a beautiful woman and I am so lucky to have her as a best friend.

There is something about Mary: She is the nicest person that I know. She is so willing to help you out, make sure that you are ok; she is such a genuine person. She is the type of girl that you want to be friends with. She is beautiful both on the inside and outside. Her confidence is inspiring, she hardworking and determined. She can kick your ass, but would rather hug it out.

It's been over two years since she moved to the east cost for work. It has been so difficult for me to adjust to her being 1000s of miles away; especially since are schedules don't allow us to talk as much as I would like to. I'm so lonely without her; I miss her...

"Count on me through think and thin
A friendship that will never end
When you are weak, I will be strong
Helping you to carry on
Call on me, I will be there"

"Your best friend always sticking up for you even when I know you're wrong"

"I get by with a little help from my friends"

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker