Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gloomy Day

Gloomy days always make me feel sleepy and sad. Today, not only is the weather making me sad, but the thought of my bestest coworker ever leaving. I have worked with JD for over 2 years here and we worked at ACIC together back in the day.

I was thinking, as I was walked in today, what I will do with my lunch breaks. We take lunch together basically every single day. I will be on my own, walking to the park, with no one to swap fun stories with. Who will I talk to about the craziness of my coworkers? I know I’m being over dramatic, but JD is freaking hilarious, and brings so much to my days. No more liquid lunches :( and who will come with me to Starby’s in the morning? Afternoon walks to get candy? Not to mention that she is the only one who is my age here; everyone else is about 10-35 years older than me.

I am excited for her new adventure, a chance to be where she wants to be. All I know is that it will not be the same without her.

Good Luck JD…you’ll be greatly missed!

3 comments:

JD said...

Thanks bud!

Lion-ess said...

Some one soon will come...

jeanette nicole* said...

It always sucks when your work pal leaves you! Hopefully someone equally awesome will fill the void soon. :)

 
eXTReMe Tracker