Little Sicily Shares All...





Monday, March 9, 2009

Juicy

In celebration of Kristin's birthday, Kristin, Sumi, and I headed to Flirty Girl Fitness on Saturday afternoon for a pole dancing class. It was an insta party once you walked in. Fun music, lots of girls, tons of pink, and a fun bar. You can drink martini's while learning how to do tricks...what a place I tell you!

I must say that I have no pole dancing skill what so ever. The instructor was awesome, the girl was hanging upside down from the pole. I do not seem to have one once of grace in me. I remember when I was in soccer my coach told me to be more gentle. (I started playing when I was five, and played on boys team until high school). Needless to say, I am all bruised up...apparently thrashing yourself to the pole is not the way to go. HAHAHA.

We had a really good time, it was a fun workout, and for 2 hours, $40 was a fair price. Will I go again...I think that I'd want to try lap dancing...I think that would be safer for me...

After pole dancing the party continued, we headed to the spa for a mani/pedi...After many glasses of wine, manicured hands and feet, and sharing my life story with everyone at the spa we needed some dinner. Portillo's is always an excellent choice! Kristin even got the drive through boy to rap for us...lol.

Later on, we headed to the Hangge Uppe for a night of dancing...and lots of drinking! To put it lightly, I was completely wasted. I'm sure that I made an ass of myself on several occasions throughout the night. But hey, at least I can still party like a rock stat!!! 6 hours of dancing. I don't think I have done that since I was 23 maybe. Ahh the joyous days of being single, clubbing all weekend until all hours of the night.

It was an excellent day/evening/next morning...

Sad that you know your getting old when it takes 2 days to get over a day of heavy drinking...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

id love to try a poledancing class!

 
eXTReMe Tracker