Little Sicily Shares All...





Sunday, March 29, 2009

For me? Why thank you....

I haven't turned on my computer in two days...and I was super happy to see that I have been given the: KREATIV BLOGGER award from Katie author of Can I Just Say.

Her blog is so cute and fun; it is one of my favorites...thanks Katie!


The rules are:
1. Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. List seven things you love.
3. List seven blogs you love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you've given them the award.

My 7 Loves (in no particular order)

1. My family and my friends...I have been blessed to have a very supportive family, they are the best family members that you could ever as for. I have been equally blessed to have met some of the best friends ever...

2. Scrapbooking...I love taking pictures and putting them on fancy paper with cute embellishments...It is so nice to look through them and remember all the fun time that I have had. Plus I like looking at cute and pretty things...lol.

3. Drinking...Malibu and diet...there is no better taste than Malibu and diet coke when it comes to drinking. I feel like I'm vacation every sip I have!

4. Reading/Books...I love escaping the real world and immersing myself into books.

5. Sex...no description needed on that one!

6. Jogging/Running...Great stress reliever, and I feel such a sense of accomplishment after a great run.

7. Shopping...Clothes, books, shoes, scrapbook supplies, cleaning products, kitchen accessories...really shopping for anything is fun!

7 Blogs I Love:

Quarter Century

My Edition of Gab


Bumble Bee Running


Chronicles of a Special Ed Teacher

PINKNIC


Like a Valentine


Working Girl

2 comments:

MJW said...

Aww - Thanks!!!

Lisa said...

You're so sweet! Thank you!
And actually, I have a bunch of posts about awards already scheduled this week, so check my blog tomorrow for something headed your way! :)

 
eXTReMe Tracker