Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day


Today, I really wanted to leave work early to go on a drinkapade. Apparently, my friends are not slackers, and were not on board with my lets ditch work for drinking. What the fish? So, my sister had requested cupcakes in stead of cake for her birthday (we had a family celebration this evening)...I found the perfect reason to leave work! I went to the City to Sugar Bliss (best cupcakes ever) to pick up cupcakes for her. OMG they are so wonderfully delicious!!!

I literally think that they are some of the best cupcakes out there. The frosting is yum, the actual cake part is so moist. I bought the Black & White (my personal favorite), the cinnamon carrot, chocolate hazelnut, chocolate peanut butter, and some special St. Patty Day ones!

You have to call ahead at least 24 hours if you want to place an order, or order online. I didn't do that, so I just had to go in and hope that they had some left. I was lucky! They are pretty busy there, and they bake the cupcakes fresh each day, you can really tell, they are so fresh tasting. A dozen, pictured above, cost $40, and I think that it is well worth it.

I'm not a food critic, but I give them 4 stars!!!! Try it, you will not regret it...well maybe just the food baby that you will grow after devouring it. I have tried Swirlz, Molly's, and Sprinkles (Orlando) and though they are all good, I think that Sugar Bliss has them beat!

1 comments:

MJW said...

Yum those look and sound delicious!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your layout!

 
eXTReMe Tracker