Little Sicily Shares All...





Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is Spring here?

I went outside today during lunch and was happily surprised…it’s so nice outside! It makes me so happy to think that spring/summer will be coming!!! I am so sick of the cold; I’m ready for a change. Want to see the lush green grass, leaves on trees, and blooming flowers. This has been a very long and rather depressing winter.

The stimulus has kicked in, and I am receiving the effects…I get $67 more a pay check…woot! Now I just need some infrastructure money to come to (1) the condo parking lot…it is total pothole heaven. Good thing I park in the far back corner…no pothole for me. Only I have to walk through them. Last night I almost tripped in one…grrr. (2) Ogden Ave…I wonder if I could submit a claim for dental problems…I have started to clench my teeth…only while driving. Yeah that is a BIG FAT DENIAL!

The $67 extra per check will actually pay for my monthly gym payment. I just hope that doesn’t mean that next year I will be giving money back to the government. I’m sure it does…bummer. I am thoroughly enjoying Edwards, there are so many choices. I feel like I could spend hours in there…oh wait I have been. I just want to keep trying more and more. Since I don’t really have much else going on I’m able to. Hey at least I’ll get my money’s worth right? Plus, working out just makes me feel so much happier. I could use as many endorphins as possible.

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker