Little Sicily Shares All...





Friday, March 20, 2009

College Night!!!

As I was changing into my workout clothes, my phone rings...it's JD. "Are you really going to the gym?" Yeah... I was planning on it, I was getting ready to go now. "Oh...well do you want to go out for drinks instead?" Now, smart me was thinking...no, I really shouldn't. I need to go to the gym, and I shouldn't spend money on drinks since I jiust did my budget.

Guess which one I picked...Sure wanna come pick me up, or should I meet you there?

4 hours and $38 later...

It would be excellent if I was still in college...I would be skipping class in the Am. The sad part is...I have been out of college longer than my whole college career. Damn...

This should also be added:
The buss boy (man) hit on me because he thought I was Mexican. He had to of been at least in his late 30's, short, and not attractive in the least bit. He kept passing the table lingering, smiling, and asking us questions. I was rude (thank god) and tired my best to avoid eye contact or conversation. He did give us some spicy cinnamon gum!
Then, JD wanted to play some Golden Tee. By the way it was the longest game ever because she kept putting in more money. The second we started playing a man approached JD. At this point, she was a tad intoxicated…though she didn’t know his name, age, or anything about him at all besides that he is unemployed, she agreed to go on a date with him on Tuesday. HAHAHA she cracks me up!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the desk of the beloved JD:
Thank you for adding that last tid bit. I REALLY appreciate it! Ha. I can honestly say, if it wasn't for you I would not know a single thing about Dave-the-laid-off-truck-driver. At least my drunken self knew to question how he could afford to take me out being unemployed and all.

 
eXTReMe Tracker