Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quickly Approaching 28


One month from today I will be 28 years young! I thought that I would share some random knowledge that I obtained today:

Garlic is not only for eating, but is also one of nature's best cures...for something that I would have never guessed!

When your debit card expires, make sure to notify IPASS with in 7 days, or else you will be charged outrageous amounts of money (even if you only go through 3 tolls).

An average American family throws out about $600 worth of food a year - wow!

Chicago is the coolest City ever (I already knew that!) and has a Jazz Bus Tour, which is going on has I type. Takes you by bus to lots of different Jazz clubs in the City all for only $30...hope to be on that bus next year!

A paramedic needs to call the hospital and go over the facts of the patients medical condition, before transporting them to the hospital...it's called medical control.

There is such a thing as glitter chocolate that is edible...freakin awesome!

I wonder what tomorrow will bring!

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker