Little Sicily Shares All...





Thursday, September 23, 2010

Summer of the GROUPON


This summer, I discovered the GROUPON…what an amazing concept. Groupon has been around since 08, so sorry I am to have jumped on the bandwagon so late. Social coupons, if enough people buy the deal, then everyone gets the discount! Thanks to Andrew Mason and his brilliant self. Groupon was actually started in Chicago (yet another reason why Chicago is the Best City ever!) because Mr. Mason couldn’t figure out how he would be able to do all that he wanted to do in this amazing City without discounts.

GROUPON offers discounts a wide range of things, such as restaurants, salons, museums, sporting events…I love love love it! My first GROUPON purchase was rooftop tickets to the Cubs game…AMAZING!!! Since that day I have been hooked! So much in fact that I have subscribed to so many other social discount sites:

You Swoop
Local Ginger
Fly Coupon
Living Social
Deal a Day
3 O’clock Club
Crowd Click
Buy with Me

Every morning I look forward to seeing what fun deals I may be able to score. I’m almost obsessed with them, for awhile, I thought I was going to sign up for Groupon Anonymous…it is just so hard to resist!

1 comments:

jamie said...

You should check out the site yipit.com

It rounds up all the daily deal sites!

 
eXTReMe Tracker