Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CSO in the Park





On Sunday afternoon, I attended a free concert at Millennium Park of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. It was a beautiful concert; I was so impressed by all of the music. I couldn't believe how crowded the park was - hours before the show came on. I feel so blessed to live in Chicago, and be able to experience all that the City has to offer.



There are several free concerts that Millennium Park hosts throughout the year. I think that it so amazing that the City is able to do this!



I had a wonderful time with Lu, my sisters, and their friends...nothing better that an afternoon of listening to beautiful music, drinking wine, munching on cheese and crackers, and of course chocolate...oh wait...to top it off they ended the show with fireworks!!!

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker