Little Sicily Shares All...





Monday, September 13, 2010

The Mary Kay of Dildos...placed on hold!


I have decided that I am going to go ahead an take a shot at selling sex toys; I think that it will be fun and exciting and at the same time a good way to get me out of my shell in some ways. Not that I think that I am a shy person, but that I will have to learn ways of gaining and maintaining clientele. I have never really had to do anything like this before and I strongly believe that it will be a great learning experience. I'm hoping that I'll be so good that I will get my own Cadi! Yes, selling sex toys you can get a company car as well!

On a sad note, one of my besties just shared some horrible news with me, her and the BF broke up because...he cheated on her. I feel horrible for her, and want to hurt her ex. I'm so fed up with hearing stories about cheating partners. Why is the norm at this point? Why is it so hard for people to be open and honest and loyal?

I'm trying to keep my faith, and not believe that all men are cheating bastards. I feel lucky (so far) that Lu has been nothing but kind, loving, and gentle towards me. I have no reason not to trust him, and truly believe that he is genuinely a wonderful person that would not do anything to intentionally hurt me. I have been so Happy and in relationship Bliss with him lately; I never want it to end.

1 comments:

Ms Kayso said...

I think selling sex toys would be a lot of freakin fun! Would defintely break you out of any shell!! lol.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I know, it does seem like the "norm". It really is sad to think of how people have lost loyalty in relationships. When we (women) do find a man who is loyal, we need to hold on to them. You just never know...

 
eXTReMe Tracker