Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, July 1, 2009

If the symptoms persist come back

Two days ago @ 9am I started to feel dizzy at work. It has happened before, where I feel dizzy and as if I could be drunk. It normally goes away with in an hour. I got up walked around alittle- which made it much worse, I could barely see straight. Back to my desk; still hoping that the dizziness would just go away. Two hours pass, and I'm still feeling dizzy. Maybe I just need some sleep, I go to one of our conference rooms, lay my blanket down, and take a nap. (I have a blanket at work because I get could super easy). Laying down helps, but an hour has passed, I must go back to work. Sit at my desk and the spinning is still strong. By 1230 I'm out the door. Driving home was a bitch. Good thing that there was no traffic and barely any cars around.

Yesterday, I go to the doctor...my dr. is an idiot. She forgets to do a bunch of tests and after asking me if I'm prego (no way) 20 times they give up. Well, if the symptoms persist come back and we'll look into it deeper. THANKS!!!! My dr. did say that I may have allergies and gave me some meds for that- which thankfully is helping. Feeling dizzy all day besides while lay down is not a cool way to live.

Other factors that could have contributed...sitting in the hot sun all day on Saturday and Sunday, not drinking enough water, and boozing too hard. Sunday was a great day- the drinking started at 10- I was holding off- starting in the 9 o'clock hour is just too early. Went to the PRIDE parade- it was freaking awesome- though I missed the memo to wear only duct tape to cover my nips. Oops...

I watched 16 and Pregnant for the 1st time on MTV- holy crap...but if someone bought me a ring for $21.40 at Walmart there is no way in hell that I would say yes. Call me shallow and a snob, or tell me that I don't understand the true meaning of love- but honestly- he couldn't spend at least $100? I hate that show, but I couldn't stop watching it- thanks JD I'm sure to be hooked now!

I'm going to DC tonight...I'm pretty excited...haven't been in over a year. It should be a lot of fun! We're getting a White House tour too...I love that stuff. Mostly, I'm just excited to be able to spend time with the best friend!

11 comments:

Children of the 90s said...

Feel better! I have low blood pressure and feel dizzy like that sometimes, it sucks :(

Oh, and I'm secretly obsessed with 16 and pregnant. It's so awful and I want to hate it, but I just can't get enough.

Mara said...

I was anemic when I was younger and that made me woozie a lot of times. Try eating meat. Red, bloody meat. Or liver. Liver is high in iron.

Unknown said...

I hate feeling dizzy :( It happens to me a lot. But I have TMJ (the jaw joint problem) which causes dizziness and headaches a lot. I hope you feel better soon!

Moonjava said...

Hope you feel better and have fun in DC!

OmegaRadium said...

I've always wanted to go to DC, let us know all about it! Glad you're not longer dizzy.

Mr. Condescending said...

I havent seen the show, but the walmart ring comment made me laugh! Hope your ok!

Life As A Person said...

sounds like a lot of fun! i hope you are feeling better!

16 and pregnant is messed up, especially since i had a friend who was pregnant when she was 16

the girl with the pink teacup said...

Dani! That really sucks. Make sure that you hassle the crap out of your doctor to get this checked out properly if you're still feeling like this.

And a show called Sixteen and pregnant? We don't have it over here but it sounds like a bit of a trainwreck type show... Horrible, but you just can't look away.

Caity said...

I hope you feel better. I was on a medication for a while that made me dizzy and it's no fun.

JD said...

I'm glad you're feeling better & that I got to see you off before your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Anonymous said...

oo that sucks. I hope you don't have vertigo

 
eXTReMe Tracker