Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I feel my head getting bigger and bigger

I feel so special...I have received the following awards:
From Jeney and Kylie

From The Black Tulip

From Kylie

Also from Kylie

And once again from Kylie....thanks!!!!

All of these awards come with rules...
First, I want to say thank you to all of my readers; I appreciate all comments and blog love. Also, thank you all for writing such wonderful blogs and sharing your thoughts, dreams, and lives with us all. I think that we all learn alot about each other, and life in general by writing/reading each other's blogs. It also makes for a very entertaining work day!
I will share some random facts now, in accordance to the "rules"
  1. I played soccer for 11 years of my life. I was obsessed with it, I'd play all seasons, and on multiple teams at the same time. I started when I was 5, I was put on a boys team, because they thought that Dani was a boys name. It turned out that I loved playing on boys teams, and I played on them until I was in high school. Playing with boys made me more aggressive, faster, and stronger- I had something to prove to each and everyone of them. I was so aggressive, that my coach told me to play more gentle, like a ballerina...I WAS NEVER A BALLERINA. I quit soccer to work at Nordstrom...I'm shallow I picked $$$$ over sports. I wish that I had never quit and that I would have played in college instead of joining a soHOrity.

  2. Anal sex scares me...I won't partake in it. I thought about this because I was thinking about my sohority...one girl would always talk about anal sex. I mean the details and all- gross. My ass hurts just thinking about it.

  3. I have not bought anything made in China since I blogged about on June 4. I check all labels and finding things is more difficult, but I'm going well with it. It has actually helped me to save money too- since almost everything is made there- not as many options.

  4. The most perfect date for me would be: going to a nice dinner where we dine alfresco, drinking a nicely chilled red wine, great conversation, lots of laughing, eating off each other's plates. Followed by a nice walk where we hold hands and there is pretty scenery.
  5. I love Vera Bradley; I was super sad/disappointed when I discovered that her stuff is made in China.
  6. I have boycotted Oberweis since 1999.
  7. I am the worst speller known to man, if not for spell check I'd be SOL.
  8. All the light bulbs in my condo are compact florescent, in hopes that I can save our planet, one light bulb at a time.

    Now I would like to pass on these awards to others:

The Girl

E-Money

M. J.

LLnL

Children of the 90's

JD

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm saving the world one lightbulb at a time, too. :)

E-Money said...

Why thank you!! I appreciate it!!

Mr. Condescending said...

hey chinese made stuff sucks. it falls apart and everything!

Children of the 90s said...

Thanks for the awards! You're the best!

the girl with the pink teacup said...

Oh Dani, you are the sweetest. Still not 100% sure what I'll do with those awards yet... But I'm sure I'll think of something...

Oh, and anal sex scares me a little too. Thanks for sharing! HA!

Organic Meatbag said...

Not many dare to knock on the back door to ask if Uranus is home... it's not all it's cracked up to be...and this is me saying that as a man...

Michelle Schraudner said...

I just found your blog on 20sb and love it!! Can't wait to read more.

Mara said...

Thanks Dani!!!!!! I will post the awards to my blog soon. :)

Culture Served Raw said...

Congrats! Your posts are always a pleasure to read

Hope to catch up on them soon
Val

3L said...

Thank you so much that is so sweet. Do I get all of the awards too or do I just pick one ; ). Thank you for nominating me in spite of my late updates and my bad grammar (BTW I think I should have the worst speller award too).

I won't let you down. I will update my blog this Friday so be on the look out for the last installment of LMV.

3L said...

P.S.- Anal sex is scary. The jury is still out on that one. TG that hubby has never asked so no pressure.

 
eXTReMe Tracker