Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Quote of the day

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Confucius



I found this quote and was very excited, because it relates to my life right now. I have been trying to make something work, and it is very slow moving. I have thought several times that I was just going to give up, and stop trying. I never did, and at this point, I am so happy that I didn't. I believe that things will get better, and that my persistence will pay off in the end.

I like this quote because it is so simple and profound at the same time. Working slowly towards your goals is the best bet. If you take on too much too fast, the chances of obtaining what you want are weak. If you move slow, pay attention to detail, and keep up with something the chances are much greater. You just have to keep on going...

2 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thats a great quote!!

Children of the 90s said...

I like this quote a lot. It's so easy to want to give up when you hit a snag somewhere, but not everything resolves itself quickly.

 
eXTReMe Tracker