Little Sicily Shares All...





Monday, June 1, 2009

Dating Chronicles # 5 KK and BD- The ones I never dated


1999 Junior Year Age 16

Alittle background detail- my junior year of high school, after JMR and I broke up, I started to hang out with a new crowd of kids; change of scenery if you would. In the new group, there was Mr. Bubbles (I had played soccer with him and had a crush on him back in the day), KK, and BD. Mr. Bubbles was dating my friend, but KK and BD were very cute and very single. So…what does a single girl on the rebound do…flirt and make out like crazy!!!!

KK was tall and thick, he gave the best hugs. He had the cutest face, and was super flirty. I had a mini crush on him. For some reason, we just started making out randomly all the time. In his pool, in his car, his basement, in the bathroom…it never went further than petting. He was not my boyfriend and anything further then petting was crossing the line for me back in the day. I didn’t want rumors to start about me.

I did it because he was cute, I was horny, and I liked his car. He had this green classic car that I just loved. Don’t remember the year make or model, but it was awesome. I felt cool just being around him. Plus, his friends had great parties…ahhh the thought process of a teenager.
BD was a little different, I actually liked him. The first time I met him, I thought that he was a cutie…he was not too tall, but not short, brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin (he was Italian), and I thought he was so funny. I insta liked him. We flirted on and off for awhile, but nothing ever came of it. One day, he asked me on a double date; Mr. Bubbles and my friend and the two of us.

I was super excited, though I played it off as it was no big deal. Our date consisted BD and Mr. Bubbles cooking us dinner. It was the cutest thing ever…he was the first boy to ever cook a meal for me. I appreciated it tons, and thought that things were going really well. I thought that he had potential to be my boyfriend. We somehow ended up in his room and started making out. I can’t remember if he was a good kisser or not, but I do remember having fun. It did not go beyound kissing...though he wanted more to happen.

I was uber surprised the next day when he avoided me like the plague and then had Mr. Bubbles tell me that he didn’t want to date me anymore. I was a little crushed, but all I could say was, who ever told him we were dating- because we never were. 15 minutes later we were friends again. I’m not sure why he didn’t want to date me, but I did get over it quickly, so it was not traumatic in any way.

Not too long after that, we stopped hanging out with their crew. Mr. Bubbles broke it off with my friend because he wanted to date another girl. The friendships all just faded; I don’t miss any of them.

2 comments:

OmegaRadium said...

While you may not actively miss them, they obviously became an important part of your life and I'm sure there was a time when you did miss those times.

Mr. Condescending said...

aw too bad can't go back.

 
eXTReMe Tracker