Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween


I wish that I was still a little girl and it was still socially acceptable for me to go trick or treating. Right now I am jealous of every child that gets to run around and demand free candy, and every child that gets to go trick or treating with their children. I didn't really get into the Halloween Season this year. I wanted to go to a hauted house and a pumpkin patch, but it just never happened. My part time job is sort of taking over my life- I didn't even get to go to one Halloween Party this year. Granted, I do enjoy my job, but it is just a little sad to me. I want to still be able to play all day...

I was able to do one Halloween activity this year- Pumpkin Carving!!! I'll post some pictures up later. It sucks though- the pumpkin started rotting the day after. Damn global warming and the pumpkin scarce.

My hopes for tonight: find random stuff to dress up as and take goofy pictures...haha I'm such a tool.

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker