Little Sicily Shares All...





Saturday, October 13, 2007

First Day

Today was my first day at my new part time job. It flew by...granted I only worked a few hours...I'm really excited about it. It will be a lot of fun working with my hobby!!! And also working with people that share my scrapbooking obsession.

This morning Sal and I ventured out to Geneva to see Riverside Receptions. We both really liked it. The building is old and looks and feels very intimate.

This is the outside of the building...it looks like it is an old school town...I love it.


This is the room where the dinner would be served, there are big windows that overlook the Fox River. They have lights all around the windows (Christmas lights); I saw a picture, and it looked really nice.
We also went to the Westin in Lombard to look at their ball room. I liked it, I thought that it was very modern... but Steve referred to it as a corporate behemoth. So, I think that it is out.


0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker