Little Sicily Shares All...





Friday, October 22, 2010

Life is changing

Time has been passing quicker than I can even keep up with. I can't even believe that it is so close the the end of October. WHAT!!! I still don't even have a Halloween Costume picked out. I don't know if I really feel like getting all slutted out and going out. Life is changing for me...

I feel like my priorities are changing; it's a little scary to me, but I know that I am ready. I'm in a relationship, a real relationship- I haven't really been in a real relationship since the ex fiance close to 3 years ago (damn it was that long ago). It's sometimes is difficult for me not to think in the we sense. I know that we have only been dating for 3 months, but this is the real deal. I strongly believe that Lu will make the cut and be around for the long haul. So, I have to start thinking in the we sense.

I'm also focusing a lot of time on getting my business together. I know that making/selling greeting cards won't be my new career now, but I'm really hoping that I can make some extra cash with it. I'm starting to work on my holiday creations, so it's about to get even more busy for me! My cards can be looked at HERE. I am able to do custom cards as well.

In other news, I think that How I Met Your Mother is the best show ever! I am so addicted to it, it's not even funny. I love, love, love it!

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker