Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hard at Work


Today is my work from home day, the best day out of the week! My company is that wonderful that they give us every other Friday off and we get to work from home one day every other week too! Even though I work very close to my house, only having to drive to the office 4 times a week does really save on gas.

This morning, I rolled out of bed at 7:15 and attempted to sign on through the VPN and it wouldn't work- HORROR...to think that I would actually have to get dressed and go into the office. I kept trying but it was a no go...Lucky for me, the whole server is down...no one is able to work. My coworker wanted to paint her nails...lol. At least I'm at home and I can do whatever I would like...I feel bad for my coworkers stuck in the office today.

What will I do with my time...make greeting cards! You can check them out here, and buy one if you like!

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker