Little Sicily Shares All...





Sunday, October 3, 2010

28 Years Later


On October 1, 1982 at 3Am, after several hours of my mother going through labor, and my father sleeping in the car, I was born in a small hospital on the mountains, in a small town in Sicily. Who would of ever thought I would be where I'm at 28 years later? Time flies when your having fun- I know the biggest cliche ever, but it has proven to be true.

This weekend has been jammed packed with so much going on, Rock of Ages, The Museum of Science and Industry, the beach, tons of delicious dinners, Garfield Park Conservatory, shopping, lots of wine, family, friends, and the best man that I could ask for at my side. I would have to say that 28 appears to be an excellent year so far. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family, and to have Lu in my life. I'm happy and at peace, and that is the best gift of all.

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker