Little Sicily Shares All...





Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hot Chocolate



I decided that I was going to start weight watchers again (just started on Monday). I just do it on my own- I guess I'm too cheap to pay to attend meetings or do it online. As long as you have motivation and self discipline I think that it is very easy to do it on your own. For the most part, I would say that I'm self disciplined- 3 years ago I did it, and I lost over 20 pounds!

So this am, I decided I would get a hot chocolate from starbys(since I have a gift card); I got the tall, nonfat milk, and no whip cream. I'll be dammed that it still is 4 points. Boo...no fair! No wonder it tastes so good!

2 comments:

Ms Kayso said...

good luk with weight watchers! You did it once before you can do it again! And your bloggy friends are here to help keep you going!!!

xo anastasia b

THUNDERCAT said...

The rolls on my back and the cottage cheese on my rump want some of that so bad!!!

 
eXTReMe Tracker