Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love is in the Air!



February, the month of love! I can't believe that it is already February. The count down to Valentines day has begun! I'm especially excited, since I will be going to the Smokey Mountains with Lu. Our first trip! I'm very excited...I plan on zip lining through the smokies.

We are staying in a small cabin in the mountains...there will be both an outdoor and indoor hot tub. I love outdoor hot tubs- especially going in them while it's snowing outside! So excited to be away from everything and to be able to spend quality time him Lu.

DB Custom Creations has plenty of Valentines...you can find one for your significant other, or for your best friend. Valentine's Day is not just a day for lovers, it a day to show all the people we care for how much we love them!

Cards can be purchased here.

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker