Little Sicily Shares All...





Thursday, January 20, 2011

Halftime Break


Bulls 44 Dallas 35

I have been obsessed with watching the Bulls this while season. D Rose for MVP. I have turned into a NBA infomercial! It brings me back to the good old days of the Jordan days, I used to watch them all the time back in the day too. I remember my girlfriends and I watching playoff games in mt basement and jumping in the pool during half time. No swimming now, in this -2 weather.

When will this winter end?

How about DA Bears...Chicago sports have been on fire! I'm really excited about this weekend's game...AHHH how exciting.

Chicago is the best city EVER!

In other news...the state of Illinois has raised our state tax from 2 to 5%- we all know how IL politics are- some one will benefit from the increase, but it won't be the people of IL. More money for a corrupt politician...maybe they can hire more friends, relatives, or some guy they owe a favor to...ahh you got to love this place!

In personal news, Lu and I are still together and we are in love...ahhh lovey dovey...just in time for Valentines day! Speaking of which- if you need a valentine visit www.dbcustomcreations.etsy.com. There is a good selection of Valentines. I even have valentines for friends and family- you don't have to be in a relationship to give or receive a valentine!

I am very excited; I will be in my first craft show on March 19th. I have never been in a craft show! I haven't been making cards for the past few weeks, so I will be going back at it strong! I'm also into making other paper goods- I have made bookmarks so far and plan on expanding my business to include more paper gifts. I will be your one stop shop!

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker