Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Girly Weekend

I was very excited to be able to spend quality time with the girls that I love this past weekend. Mary has graduated from the Secret Service and is now officially a uniformed officer. I'm so proud of my best friend!!! We took lots of fun pictures:

My Maria...congratulations!!!

Can you believe that we have been best friends since 1st grade!!!


Kristin was very excited about the star...

The girls...and Joel

Normal Behavior...

Before going out to shake it!!!

Us girls @ dinner

Michelle and I...we're not even related.



Margaret and Mary...they are so cute!!!

I love this picture of Michelle....

Mary and the Floridan...hahaha

Me, grillin with the Floridan....
Mary with the random guy who wanted his piccture taken?
Oh, I miss my best friend...
And best of all:

The angels...in front of St. Mary's...hahaha.
Please note that I was not really given a choice, I had to go to church... Since we all went to St. Mary's school/church as kids it had sentimental value...though it wasn't that church.

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker