Little Sicily Shares All...





Saturday, September 29, 2007

ZED 451

My girlfriends took me out to dinner this evening for my birthday; we went to ZED 451 in Downers Grove. A quick review of the restaurant: It was excellent. It is a Brazilian Steak House. It was my first time going there and I was uber impressed. It is set up as a harvest (sort of like a buffet, but with way more class and only the salad bar is buffet style). Then the servers come by with all different sorts of meats...yummy!!! I must say that they also have a wonderful chocolate mousse and hazelnut dessert. It is defiantly worth going to...beware though, the price is on the higher side; the price per person (since it is a harvest) is over $40. (There is no menu).

I was very happy to be able to hang out with my girlfriends too. I needed to talk to them about a situation in my life. Recently, I found out that I had been cheated on...no, not by Steve. It was an ex that I had a 4.5 year relationship with...or least that is what I thought. This was very difficult for me since I maintained a friendship with him, and I really valued what we had. Talking to my girls gave me some good perspective on it, and I appreciate my girlfriends for being there for me, and telling it to me as it is, with out beating around the bush...there is no sugar coating with my girls and that is what I love about them.

I am also happy that I have sort of made an unexpected friend through this process. Someone that I never thought that I could befriend just because of the situation that we were in. I judged her before I had even talked to her, and I now regret that I had misjudged her. I am happy though that we have started to talk and have learned about each other.

Today started out as a shitty day- I went back to work...apparently I had pissed off several people while I was out sick (claimants whose claims I had denied). I was returning phone calls for 3 hours... but in the end, it turned out to be an excellent day!!!

Pictures from dinner:





I also had my interview at Archiver's for a part time job- I think that it went well!!!

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker