Little Sicily Shares All...





Monday, March 8, 2010

Have I gotten old?

A conversation I had today has me thinking...Have I gotten old? My weekends used to be filled of late night drinking, dancing, and bar hopping. Now, I feel like I barely go out anymore. I spend more nights staying in, watching movies, scrapbooking, or if I do go out it's to go see a movie, or go to a nice dinner. Isn't that what grown ass adults do, when they have children and husbands? Have I become the old married couple, only has a singleton?

3 comments:

Sara Strand said...

No- I don't think it's old at all, it's more responsible and mature adult if anything. :)

jeanette nicole* said...

I agree w/ Sara. I've noticed that I've become the same way. The getting drunk/ hanging out thing gets old after a while and you've finally reached that point. Not a bad thing, imo. :)

Eva said...

Ah, the boring life really is the life though.
Went to a pub for st.patty's day...so many loud drunk people. I don't know how you single young'uns do it!

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

 
eXTReMe Tracker