Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Job Interview Gone Bad

Last Tuesday, I had a job interview for a part time job at one of my favorite shopping spots. I was feeling sick, and not really in the mood to be there. The manager was asking me questions, and most of my answered sounded good. Then, she asked me "so what magazines do you read?" For most this question wouldn't bring out a panic, but for me...ummm....I don't read magazines. The only one I could think of was Mademoiselle...hey guess what they stopped publishing in November of 2001...crap!
Don't think that will work out for me...

3 comments:

Mara said...

I'm sorry to hear that the interview didn't go well. :( Hang in there, another opportunity will come up.

Sara Strand said...

Oh my...I spit my water out on that one. :(

Unknown said...

Well,


In preparing for a job interview, you should make every effort to organize how you would present your qualifications, accomplishments and talents so it profits understandably and complies with the necessities of the job - not just thus you can put off on concerning what you are acquainted with and what you have accomplished and what you look forward to. Preparing yourself best for the job interview and especially if it is the job interview for the job you have always longed for could be exceptionally demanding and nerve-racking.

 
eXTReMe Tracker