Little Sicily Shares All...





Thursday, April 7, 2011

Start of Something New!

The last couple weeks in my life, I have started to do things that I haven't done ever, or some in a long time. Change is good. I Know that there is good in all things!

In keeping with starting new things, I plan on featuring a new card that I that I have made on a daily basis....we shall see how long this last!

Card # 1: Happy Mother's Day.

Mother's Day falls on May 8, 2011





This card is made on White card stock and measures 5 by 6.5 inches. It features dark green paper and is flocked with light green.

Happy Mother's Day was stamped and heat embossed in white on tan card stock. Gems are were added to complete the look.

Most mother's have impacted out lives for the best, they have loved and cared for us. Made sure that we have felt special...your mom deserves to feel special too!

Can be purchased HERE for $5.50.

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker