Little Sicily Shares All...





Monday, April 11, 2011

A little inspiration needed

Today I decided that I am going to begin to train for a half marathon. This is not really my idea, but a few encouraging words from good friends made me believe that I can do it! The last time I ran 13 miles...ummm never- well maybe back in high school. I'm going to try for a pace of 12 min miles...that I believe is doable....

So, today was my first day of training...it was strength and stretching day. It was a good work out in my opinion. Tomorrow will be my first run...only 3 miles. I ran 3 miles a week or so ago, so it shouldn't be that bad....I do need to keep my positiveness up...so today's feature card is:




Smile Card measures 4 by 5.5 inches. White card Pink textured card stock A large orange glittered card stock circular sticker, with a smaller green circular sticker. Smile (in pink and orange) in the center of the circle. A green flower with a gem in the bottom right corner. Blank inside

Can be purchased
HERE for $3.00

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker