Little Sicily Shares All...





Saturday, April 9, 2011

Craft Show # 2





Today was my second craft show, it was at Bridgeway of Bensenville, which is a retirement community. Once again, I don't think that I chose the correct venue for my cards. I only sold 4 cards...didn't even make the cost of my table. Many of the residents no longer could read or write well, so the are "excused" from buying greeting cards. Another woman told me straight out, why should I pay you $5 for a card when I can make my own. Gotta love the old people!

When I came home, in the mail I received a letter stating that I get to be a part of the Lilac Fest. I'm really excited about it!!!! I think that it will be my first actual "real" craft show. It's located at Lilac Park in Lombard. It's an annual fest that the town holds each year. It will be outdoors- can't wait, on May 1st.

Once again, a special thanks to Lu who gave up his day of basketball with his brothers to help me out...

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker