Little Sicily Shares All...





Saturday, April 24, 2010

What to do

What do you do when you like a guy so much? I hate this feeling...I hate liking a guy more than he likes me. I feel so silly and vulnerable and I hate this feeling. I wish that I was stronger than this, I wish that I could just be cool and not care, but I have so many feelings for him. I hate this...

Starting new things is so hard...the newish is nice and exciting, but really I think that I hate dating, I hate the not knowing. All the rules and boundaries...I don't know what I am doing. My last two relationships were extreme opposites....one I never saw and the other way to clingy....how do I know what normal is?

I'm drunk...that is taking a toll on my emotions- but is it weird to anyone else that he dropped me off at home so he could go to his place to pick something up? We have only known each other for 3 weeks, but we have seen each other 3 times plus each week...and I have never been to his place...god I truly hate this right now. I feel like such a girl- I hate this feeling...this insecure bullshit. I'm going drink some more and forget about thinking...

1 comments:

Shawn Tina said...

you know what i'm learning: there is no such thing as normal. especially when dealing/thinking/lusting after the opposite sex. but i agree, i hate the not knowing especially because my mind goes into overdrive.

http://lachercheuse-accidentelles.blogspot.com/

 
eXTReMe Tracker