Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My despise for the "Catty Girl Syndrome"

This weekend I was blessed to be in the company of some very catty girls...oh lucky for me!!!

I'm not a catty, & it is hard for me to deal with girls that are. Honeslty, I don't understand why some woman are...what is the point of it all. Is being mean, cold, rude, and 2 faced really get you anywhere in life? I tend to believe not.

I loathe when people judge you for things that they really don't know about. Especially when they don't even know you- don't we all know that "assuming" makes an ass out of you?

Ok I'm done venting- had I written this before it may have been much worse. Bottom line - be nice to everyone, don't judge someone on something you know nothing about, and that occured years ago.

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker