Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dating Chronicles # 11, the short lived adventure with TB


I have taken a long break from my dating chronicles; but the stories must now go on!

I met TB at Betty's Blue Star Lounge; in my early 20's that was one of my favorite after hours place. I couldn't begin to tell you where I had been earlier that night- but I'm sure I had had a blast and was surely plastered by the time that I got there. It was just Micha and I that night. I recall that the two of us were minding our own business, dancing our asses off, when TB and his friend approached us.

I remember more drinking and more dancing. When the lights came on, TB asked me for my number; normally I would of given him a fake number, but I enjoyed his company and also enjoyed looking at him.

The next day, TB called me, and we decided to meet at a bar in between our houses...he lived in the City (burbs for me). At the time, I was still living at home, and my mother was less then thrilled that I was going to some random bar to meet up with a random boy that I had met at a bar the night before...if only she know all the bad things I've done! It was a good time...though he kept calling me boo and I wasn't having it.

Our dating was short lived- maybe 4 weeks. He had a problem that I still lived at home, I didn't want to have sex with him because I didn't trust him, and he worked may too much.

Yea that pretty much sums it up...only that to this day he will still randomly call or text me. I think that I've seen him maybe 3 times since...his head physically got bigger and I no longer think that he is nice to look at.

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker