Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Wish List

Since I'm on a saving money kick, and can't purchase any of my desires, I will have to make a wish list...anyone who is feeling generous and wants to donate to the Dani is poor fund, feel free to! Donations are welcome...

So here is goes...just to make sure that we are all on the same page, I know that I'm materialistic, but a girl can wish can't she....

First on the list: A 40 inch LCD flat screen....so pretty

Next on the list is the CANON POWER SHOT D10 12.1 MEGAPIXEL...this camera can go underwater, is freeze proof, and can be tossed around alittle with out breaking it. Since I drop everything is camera is great!

Next on the list is a Vera Bradley purse, laptop bag, and file folders...too bad her products are mostly made in China...even if I had the money, I wouldn't be able to but them :(.


This is the Carnaby Saddle Up


This is the Bali Gold Laptop Bag

And the Calypso File Folders

That is all for now...I'll be sure to update my list!

3 comments:

Mara said...

That's one tough camera! Do they make phones that sturdy? I'm wondering how much abuse my new iPhone can take. I drop everything too...

Mr. Condescending said...

I think you should stop saving money and get what you want!

Keiron said...

I'd like to invite you to make your wish list here. It's my site and I'd love to see your wish list on there :)

 
eXTReMe Tracker