Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's AIC time!



This is what is keeping me busy lately. I have signed up for two online insurance classes. I'm working towards an AIC, figure I may get a better raise...

I started taking classes for it last year I think, but have been very slow going through it. I just want it to be done and over with, hence the two classes at once. I have actually read the first chapters in the text books and they were surprisingly interesting. I think maybe throughout my whole college career I read maybe 10 chapters in total...haha. It should be noted that I did graduate with honors.

I shall see if my motivation to keep up with the classes lasts. My other classes where all completed at the last min- ahhh the beauty of online classes. Right now I'm deciding if I should go swimming or read...ummm...I think that swimming is going to win! It's so nice out though!!!

Plus, the past 2 days I have been working on it nonstop. I even went to the Library...haven't been in once since college- 5 years ago. I decided that working on it at home won't work...too many distractions. At least until I remember what it's like to be a student again. Ha, by that time I'll be done.

3 comments:

Mara said...

Good for you! I want to go for my master's but I just can't bring myself to part with the amount of money needed to pay for a degree.

Mr. Condescending said...

How bout you starty studying and I go swimming! That's fair right!?

I gave you an honorable mention on my extravaganza by the way!

Laura said...

Ugh, studying. I don't think I ever quite mastered that thing. I relied on my superb writing skills to get me through college. Boy did my roommates hate me. Good luck with that though! I wish I had the motivation to go back to school.

 
eXTReMe Tracker