Little Sicily Shares All...





Friday, August 7, 2009

Dating Chronicles # 10, "I'm 23 plus 10"


I was in my early 20's and on a break with James...best time table I can remember.

I was at a local "club" with Mary on a Friday night- we wanted to go out dancing, but didn't feel like making the drive to the City. So we head to The Lodge...while walking in, I see this handsome black male, with an excellent looking body: nice and tight and firm, I also enjoyed his outfit (the important things I know)!

So Mary and I get to dancing and we are having a good old time and the boy approaches, makes some small talk and then asks if I would dance with him. It was nice to have a guy actually ask if we could dance instead of him assuming that I would want to- so I said sure- that and the fact that I thought he was HOT!

I danced with him for most of the night, and thought that he was nice. So, at the end of the night, when he asked for my number I was more then happy to give it to him. I couldn't remember his name for the life of me, so the next day I had a friend call him (it was an oops wrong #). He said his name was Danny. When he called and left me a message later that day he said his name was Nigel...RED FLAG.

I don't remember much about him, besides that he had 2 names, was a black man with an English accent, and was part of the Israeli Intelligence? Yeah I'm not too sure...He had just moved to the area and was living with a random family. RED FLAGS all over the place. I remember looking through his wallet and find fake credit cards with all different names on them...more RED FLAGS.

So Danny/Nigel told me that he was 23...one day he decided to tell me that he was 23 plus 10...RED FLAG. I also remember him telling me that he had lost $25K at the airport while flying to the states...RED FLAG who would carry that much cash? And he couldn't pay for our dinner on a date, but a week later he picked me up in his brand new Mercedes...yea RED FLAG.

Danny/Nigel and I did not date very long. One thing he was good at was hugging- he gave the best hugs ever...it felt like the whole world was at a standstill and I was the only living thing...

Any ideas on him? I think that he was a scam artist...and that the 3 weeks we dated was 3 weeks too much!

3 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

Sh*t Dani that's kinda scary. I think its definitely a good thing you are done with someone like that, you coulda ended up on one of those posters :(

Or living in sierra leone selling flatbread and your ass for 15 shekels a pound!

Organic Meatbag said...

Yikes...Nigel seemed to be into some shady dealings...hahaha!

Skinny Dip said...

Oh wow! This guy sounds like the definition of sketchy. And quite possibly a pathological liar!

I love his line though. I'm going to start telling people I'm "19 plus ten". ;)

 
eXTReMe Tracker