Little Sicily Shares All...





Saturday, August 29, 2009

Childhood days

Tonight I am spending the night at my parent's house. This will be the second time in three years since I bought my own place. Tomorrow AM I'm flying out to Denver & it will just be easier if I don't have to drive here @ 530Am! Being here, in my old bedroom always reminds me of my childhood days. Such fun memories I have in here...all the different ways I had it decorated throughout the years...all the slumber parties. Things were so much simplier then. I question why I was so eager to grow up? Ahhh well at least for tonight, I can pretend I'm still a little kid! I'm planning on searching for some old photos...

2 comments:

Mara said...

I hope you'll post the old photos--I love "throw-back" pics!

Laura said...

Growing up sucks. Now I have to think about things like "siding" and 401k" when the biggest thing in my life back then was whether nap time would interfere with watching he-man.

 
eXTReMe Tracker