Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time to get back on track

I decided on Sunday night that I was going to start on my DIY Weight Watchers. I was pretty hard core about (DIY) weight watcher starting in October of 2007. I was counting every point and I stayed on track for about 9 months. After that, I still followed the point system, but not as strictly. Recently, I have just fallen off the bandwagon completely. Chinese and Thai food, pizza, cookies, all types of fried bar food…all the good stuff. I even bought a container of ice cream…it has gotten out of control!

Yesterday was my first official day back on and I made it! I need to have between 18-25 points a day. I had 23.5 points, then ran 5 miles, which equals 4 activity points; so that makes a total of 19.5 points used.

I would like to lose 2 pounds a week for a total of 10 pounds lost by June 8th…just in time for bikini time!
Wish me luck!!!!

7 comments:

Children of the 90s said...

I've been dreading bikini season myself :( Your plan sounds like a good one!

Alyssa said...

GOODLUCK!! weightwatchers seems to be the thing that works for everyone! just make sure you enjoy treats every now and then! so u dont binge!
maybe dont eat a WHOLE tub of icecream though :)

Unknown said...

do the points carry over?
The weight watchers concept is a little elusive to me...

Kylie said...

Good luck!! I need to start something like this to motivate me.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found you via 20sb bloggers - your blog is so cute! I love the flowers.
I need to kick it back into gear too...law school has completely derailed all my diet/fitness success from the past year :( I never thought about being able to do WW on my own! I have friends who rave about it, but I don't really have the $ to join and do it 'officially'.
If you don't mind me asking, how do you DIY?? ;) Thanks!

Hannah said...

Good Luck! and great job running 5 miles! that's awesome!

steph anne said...

Good luck - you can do it!!

I LOVE WeightWatchers mainly because you don't have to make a drastic life change and stop eating the food you love but stay balanced with what we eat. It's awesome - I lost weight a few summers ago on WeightWatchers.

 
eXTReMe Tracker