Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Reached & Exceeded!

A month ago, I placed a challenge upon myself to take at least 10,000 steps a day (5 miles). I am happy to say that I have reached and exceeded my goal! I walked a total of 336,494 steps, my goal was 310,000. That is just a little over 168 miles for the month!



Woot!

I want to come up with another challenge; I was thinking of running/walking a specific number of miles in a week for a month. I would only count the miles when they were done for the sole purpose of exercise. In my last challenge, every step I took counted, I will have to work out the details. I want it to be sort of hard so that I will have to work hard to achieve my goal. I need some self motivation since I want to shed some pounds.

6 comments:

Children of the 90s said...

Congrats!! That is awesome!

Sadako said...

Congrats--very cool.

Miss Rosa said...

Thank you for the compliments and the vote! Yes, I do turn things into sexual things a lot of the time. Congrats on your achievement, by the way:)

Kylie said...

Way to go! I'm impressed!

jeanette nicole* said...

Sweet! Congrats on surpassing your goal, girl! :)

Anonymous said...

A lot of people give up in the process but you made it.. Congratulations! :)

 
eXTReMe Tracker