Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Origins Rocks

Lately I have been on a beauty kick, this is a little odd coming from me. I don't wear make up and therefore don't really care about having the "best' products for my skin. I was reading Tudor City Girl's blog about her facial mask, and I started thinking about how I could use a mask for a deep pore treatment.

While shopping with my sisters, we ran into the Origins counter at Macy's; the sales woman was very helpful and kind...I'm sure they work off of commission so that would be to her benefit. Point I'm trying to make- I bought some products, and they work excellent. I have been using them for maybe a week in a half, and I already think that my skin looks better. More healthy and young! I even received a compliant about how nice my skin was looking. Love it!!! So here is what I'm now using and a brief description...

Modern Friction™ Nature's gentle dermabrasion

Sand-blasting skin with coarse, chemical crystals? How painfully passé. Here’s age-smoothing exfoliation without irritation. Skin-refining Rice Starch, cushioned in cream, shows real affinity for rapidly removing sluggish cells, uneven patches and signs of skin damage and discolorations. Lemon Oil kick starts the process of illumination. Another age-sweeping action: skin-menacing molecules are mopped up. All while Aloe keeps skin calm and comfy. There’s no ouch, extra steps or other complications. No redness or flaking follows. The before-and-afters are amazing. Signs of fine lines and size of pores appear to shrink in size. Skin looks perfectly polished, smooth and luminous. And the perk-me-up aromas of Bergamot and Peppermint help you look on the bright side.Be free and clear.



Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores
When environmental toxins, dirt and debris get under your skin, its waste-filtering system gets jammed, pores get clogged, skin looks cloudy. Nature’s complexion clean-up crew gets to the bottom of skins overcast condition and clears the way for it to act its best. Activated Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins, Lecithin dissolves impurities. Without all that “stuff” down there, skin “breathes a sigh of relief.”

Keep your skin in A Perfect World™ A Perfect World™ White tea skin guardian
In an ideal world, skin would never age before its time. Now Origins has uncovered the key to longer-lasting look of youth, health and vitality - utopia’s own Silver Tip White Tea. It helps banish youth offenders long before they cause visible signs of oxidation, deterioration, dehydration. Boswellia sets up a secure sanctuary against age-accelerating static and stress. Without the need to defend itself, skin’s energies are devoted to improvement. Smoothness is immediate. And lush, tranquil Mimosa, Orange and Bergamot sweep over you like a tropical trade wind. Skin has found its Shangri-la.

2 comments:

Children of the 90s said...

I love origins stuff! I should check that stuff out, it look good. I love that it has peppermint!

Kylie said...

Those look and sound interesting. I don't wear make-up either but I am in need of a new face cleanser. I seem to be having random break-outs for no apparent reason.

 
eXTReMe Tracker