Little Sicily Shares All...





Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Life in Pictures Day 3 (a day late)

What I love:
There are many people and things that I love; my family, my friends, being outside, shopping, coffee, music, and etc. In round 1 of the picture challenge, I made a collage of many things that I love. This time, I'm only showing my new current love:
My sunglasses!!!! Now, I know that this may appear to be a bit shallow, but there is good reason. I normally have a horrible time looking for sunglasses, for some reason, most make me nauseous and the floor looks very uneven. I'll take them off and still feel sick for a few minutes. I know- very strange. I have had this problem since I was a little kid. So, when I can find one pair a summer that doesn't have that effect on me I think it's wonderful!
I have wanted white sunglasses for a couple summers now, so when I found those (shopping with my sisters in the City) I was so excited, and for $20 how could I go wrong? Then my sister found the red and silver Dolce & Gabbana...also did not make me feel sick. I love them...so cute and chachi, I had to have them. On to H &M, and I feel in love with the yellow ones. They were only $7.90 (LOVE H & M!)
The multicolored pair where my mom's in the late 70's. My sister had them and handed them over to me because she never wears them anymore. My mother had a great sense of style when she was younger. Thanks to her pack rat ways, not only do I have her old purses, coats, bathing suit, but now I also have fun sunglasses!
The brown pair in the middle where a gift from my sister, since I am now responsible for mowing her lawn. Speaking of mowing, until 3 weeks ago I had never mowed a lawn before...I realized that I love it. I get so much satisfaction from mowing.

3 comments:

MJW said...

So as I get to know you more - you love to shop. :) I love the yellow ones.

Children of the 90s said...

These are all so fun and summery, I love all the colors! I've been looking for white ones forever, but I haven't had much luck.

Hannah said...

I have entirely too many sunglasses for the same reasons. Cute choices!

 
eXTReMe Tracker