Little Sicily Shares All...





Thursday, May 21, 2009

I love lemon heads!

I’m in such a goofy mood today. All I want to do is play and giggle. I’m not too sure why this feeling has overpowered me, since I’m trapped inside a box. Maybe because I'm eating a lemonhead...it's wonderful by the way! Or maybe my bumpit has me in an extra "high" mood. Whatever the reason may be, I'm in a grand mood. Loving life at this moment.

I keep looking outside, hoping and wishing that I could be outside, playing in the park. Running, or spinning in circles...I’m giddy that I don’t have to work Friday or Monday, and the weather is supposed to be beautiful all weekend.

I hope that everyone is as happy and cheerful as I am today!

6 comments:

Miss Rosa said...

I've never ever had a lemon head!

Tiffany said...

oooo i love lemon heads too!!!! delish

Sadako said...

Mmm. I've never had a lemonhead either, but I want one now.

jeanette nicole* said...

Lemonheads are so awesome. I like the new chewy ones they've come out with. YUM! Also, lucky you, not having to work Friday. Wish I could say the same. . .

Kylie said...

Oh my! It's been forever since I had a lemmonhead. Now I really want some!

Have a great weekend!!

Mr. Condescending said...

oh god I love them, especially when the sour wears off and its just nice and sweet. LOVE IT!! And love your blog design too!

 
eXTReMe Tracker